webmaster journal affiliates credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 8/2/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my Blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by watalee.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmaster
Name: Vincent Lee
Birthday: 30/12/1982
Occupation: Audit Assistant
Likes: Lego, customising lego games, work, going home at 1730, hanging out with friends, watching TV, having breakfast, doing nothing @ home, working out, going Taiwan, being a busy body....

Hates: going home after 1730, proud people, getting scolded

Shoutbox



recent entries
11 Jan 08
4 Jan 2008
Random internet search during my birthday!
New Year Resolutions!
29/12/2008
Post Christmas Party @ Hao house
20 December 2008
12/12/2008
06 December 2008
3rd and 4th December


NEW YEAR
RESOLUTIONS
& WISHLIST
Strike Toto
Save S$10,000
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to Taiwan
Taiwan trip again
Make strawberry happiest girl
More Lego, more more more
More Oxfordtoys, more more more
Sub cards from my close friend!
Own a credit card


plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Saturday, January 24, 2009
25 Jan 2008 @ 10:20 PM

Wa... cobwebs forming on my blog liao! hahahaha

I am so busy these days because a stupid client keep ignoring my email chasers and went overseas for 2 weeks. After he is back, I have to clear all the shit in 1 week.

What makes matters worst was that he reject all my audit approach and my manager in charge based overseas have to talk to him. We had 3 way teleconference just to set the audit approach right! :(

After getting the approach, the client have to send emails through out the world just to obtain supporting for my work done. What i waste of time!

Then my manager keep reminding me of the deadline and keep asking me to produce a report. The epic was "Vincent, the partner will be gone tomorrow, can you prepare the report tonight?"

So I ended up giving her shit! LoL! She then spend 1 whole day to correct my report. Dunno I can promote to be senior or not! :(

I was so stressed that I had sleepless nights.

Keep getting scolded by client saying "Vincent! This is not the audit approach that we discussed on!" "Vincent! You are not listening to me!" FUCK FUCK FUCK! My manager then say "Vincent! You must be more careful when dealing with him!" Wa!! Epic liao lor! Confirm appraisal jia lat!

Another epic by the client was "Vincent, I will be working on Monday and can I give you a call to discuss the issues?" WTF!!??? Monday Chinese New Year leh! Stupid ang mo! Dun celebrate New Year want to ka jiao me!

He give me things I must complete it instantly and I give him things he wait for 2 months!

Been working till 2am everyday and no one can help me! I try to ask my assistant to help but ended up with so many errors. Her epic was "I cannot find this, all look the same! How to do this? How to do that!?" End up I have to re-look her work! Might as well I do it myself!

No time to clean my room! No time to help my parents! No time to MSN! No time to Blog! No time to accompany my gf! <<<< I am so depressed that I wanted to cry out LOUD!

However, after so many sleepless nights, I finally see the light @ the end of the tunnel! Happy! Stress free for my CNY! Not going to ON my computer for work till Wednesday!



©copyrighted 2008 watalee.blogspot.com