webmaster journal affiliates credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 8/2/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my Blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by watalee.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmaster
Name: Vincent Lee
Birthday: 30/12/1982
Occupation: Audit Assistant
Likes: Lego, customising lego games, work, going home at 1730, hanging out with friends, watching TV, having breakfast, doing nothing @ home, working out, going Taiwan, being a busy body....

Hates: going home after 1730, proud people, getting scolded

Shoutbox



recent entries
29/12/2008
Post Christmas Party @ Hao house
20 December 2008
12/12/2008
06 December 2008
3rd and 4th December
03 December ~ Kunming Day 3
02 December 2008 ~ Kunming Day 2
Kunming day 1
25/11/08


NEW YEAR
RESOLUTIONS
& WISHLIST
Strike Toto
Save S$10,000
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to Taiwan
Taiwan trip again
Make strawberry happiest girl
More Lego, more more more
More Oxfordtoys, more more more
Sub cards from my close friend!
Own a credit card


plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Monday, December 29, 2008
New Year Resolutions! @ 5:17 AM

Reflections

Its time to see whether my resolutions for 2008 are met!

Strike toto (Objective met! I strike $20 twice during the year)
Save S$10,000 (Objective met! Actually I saved more than $10K)
Own a digital camera (Objective met! I got a Canon camera)
A trip to Taiwan (Objective met! Went last year)
A trip to Taiwan again (But planning to have a photoshoot in Taiwan come 2009)
Make strawberry the happiest girl (Shrug! Pls reply whether u are the happiest girl!)
More Lego (A lot! But never enuff)
More Oxfordtoys (Some! More could be better)
Sub card from my close friends (When are U going to give me)
Own a credit card (Objective met! I got 3 now)

And my resolutions for 2009 are:-

To be a Senior come July! I will be very sad if I am NOT promoted
Dun find working a drag and be more committed to work
Save another $15,000 (I'm very serious! Gonna eat bread everyday just to hit this)
Get married and have a photoshoot in Taiwan
Make strawberry the happiest girl
More Lego
More Oxfordtoys
Sub card from my close friends
Show my family more concern
Be less forgetful



©copyrighted 2008 watalee.blogspot.com