webmaster journal affiliates credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 8/2/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my Blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by watalee.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmaster
Name: Vincent Lee
Birthday: 30/12/1982
Occupation: Audit Assistant
Likes: Lego, customising lego games, work, going home at 1730, hanging out with friends, watching TV, having breakfast, doing nothing @ home, working out, going Taiwan, being a busy body....

Hates: going home after 1730, proud people, getting scolded

Shoutbox



recent entries
4 Jan 2008
Random internet search during my birthday!
New Year Resolutions!
29/12/2008
Post Christmas Party @ Hao house
20 December 2008
12/12/2008
06 December 2008
3rd and 4th December
03 December ~ Kunming Day 3


NEW YEAR
RESOLUTIONS
& WISHLIST
Strike Toto
Save S$10,000
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to Taiwan
Taiwan trip again
Make strawberry happiest girl
More Lego, more more more
More Oxfordtoys, more more more
Sub cards from my close friend!
Own a credit card


plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Sunday, January 11, 2009
11 Jan 08 @ 5:33 AM

I am alive yet again! No more surfing net during office hours!

Finally, I have something meaningful, a job, to occupy with.

Went for P2 last Friday! So many changes in the financial reporting standard! However, despite the changes, I have no stress @ all! (Because I passed the exams years ago)

Quite relaxing to listen to Ah Goh talk during class. He is still funny! The best part was strawberry sitting beside me! It's really tiring for her as she need to put down all her outstanding and urgent work and rush all the way to City Campus for the lesson.

I really really love her! :) Thanks for all the effort!



©copyrighted 2008 watalee.blogspot.com