welcome to my Blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by watalee.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmaster
Name: Vincent Lee Birthday: 30/12/1982 Occupation: Audit Assistant Likes: Lego, customising lego games, work, going home at 1730, hanging out with friends, watching TV, having breakfast, doing nothing @ home, working out, going Taiwan, being a busy body....
Hates: going home after 1730, proud people, getting scolded
Strike Toto Save S$10,000 Digital camera (canon) A trip to Taiwan Taiwan trip again Make strawberry happiest girl More Lego, more more more More Oxfordtoys, more more more Sub cards from my close friend! Own a credit card
plugboard
insert plugboard here
jukebox
rewind
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Blog reopens! @ 5:42 AM
Wow... its been 4 months since I last blog!
Hmm... Been busy with Aion which I finally quit! Really glad that I did or else I have so much sleepless nights and so many things undone.
I met good online friends like Tods, Martris, Kida and Recca! Lost touch since then. Sigh....
Currently, I am picking back lego and blog.
As for job, I wanna slap this AABS 22 manager! Her review points span over 2 weeks, giving bits and pieces once in a while. Worst still, her review points were in Groove, GAMX, HP, Email, Tele-calls and face-to-face. Its so hard to keep track of how many review points she had given. I dun understand why a S$20k job need to be so tedious. =(
Meet up with yimin today, bought some G2000 clothes. Think I am going to introduce Chole to him! Hee hee... Hope things work out! =)
Lastly, I love you strawberry! hmmm... do you? XOXOXOXOXOXO
Hmm... Been busy with Aion which I finally quit! Really glad that I did or else I have so much sleepless nights and so many things undone.
I met good online friends like Tods, Martris, Kida and Recca! Lost touch since then. Sigh....
Currently, I am picking back lego and blog.
As for job, I wanna slap this AABS 22 manager! Her review points span over 2 weeks, giving bits and pieces once in a while. Worst still, her review points were in Groove, GAMX, HP, Email, Tele-calls and face-to-face. Its so hard to keep track of how many review points she had given. I dun understand why a S$20k job need to be so tedious. =(
Meet up with yimin today, bought some G2000 clothes. Think I am going to introduce Chole to him! Hee hee... Hope things work out! =)
Lastly, I love you strawberry! hmmm... do you? XOXOXOXOXOXO