webmaster journal affiliates credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 8/2/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my Blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by watalee.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmaster
Name: Vincent Lee
Birthday: 30/12/1982
Occupation: Audit Assistant
Likes: Lego, customising lego games, work, going home at 1730, hanging out with friends, watching TV, having breakfast, doing nothing @ home, working out, going Taiwan, being a busy body....

Hates: going home after 1730, proud people, getting scolded

Shoutbox



recent entries
3 November 2009
26102009
15 Oct 2009
4 October 2009
23 September 2009
15 September 2009
15 September 2009
14 September 2009
Wedding photoshoot



NEW YEAR
RESOLUTIONS
& WISHLIST
Strike Toto
Save S$10,000
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to Taiwan
Taiwan trip again
Make strawberry happiest girl
More Lego, more more more
More Oxfordtoys, more more more
Sub cards from my close friend!
Own a credit card


plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, November 4, 2009
04/11/09 @ 3:41 AM

So fustrating.. That Huiling actually went on leave leaving me lost in space. The wedding dinner is indeed a pain! =(

Everybody is waiting for my instructions and I am waiting for her reply! WTF!!!

Sigh!!!

More admin work to do in office today! I am like a PA of this Senior Manager. Sian..
Can let me do better, more audit stuff!? But seriously, I did learn alot of admin stuff under his advise. I am the King of GAMX diagnostic!

My parents suggested to have customary first and hold the dinner at a date we like rather than on the same day! He mentioned that we could save alot! Not sure if strawberry parents like the suggestion!

hahahahhahaha... BTW, Miao Ru, Xiao Bao and Hui Yee, happy belated birthday! =) Im sorry that I forgot them as I am so engross with admin and wedding tables!



©copyrighted 2008 watalee.blogspot.com