welcome to my Blog. feel free to read around.
this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by watalee.blogspot.com
i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references.
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmaster
Name: Vincent Lee Birthday: 30/12/1982 Occupation: Audit Assistant Likes: Lego, customising lego games, work, going home at 1730, hanging out with friends, watching TV, having breakfast, doing nothing @ home, working out, going Taiwan, being a busy body....
Hates: going home after 1730, proud people, getting scolded
Strike Toto Save S$10,000 Digital camera (canon) A trip to Taiwan Taiwan trip again Make strawberry happiest girl More Lego, more more more More Oxfordtoys, more more more Sub cards from my close friend! Own a credit card
plugboard
insert plugboard here
jukebox
rewind
Thursday, November 6, 2008
5/11/08 @ 7:53 PM
Today, 5/11/08, is a very troublesome day. I wanted to do SRM for one of my client. However, I need to obtain information of prior year SRM and decided to withdraw files from filing department. I was scolded by the in-charge. He said that I am always very troublesome and keep drawing the same files from him. I was furious as the reason why I draw the files separately is because I was given piecemeal documents by my Manager and Senior. Anyways, when he got all the files, he said that my card cannot borrow them. He asked me to check with Admin department as the error was “system not in database”. After checking with Admin department, she mentioned that database had my information and the only reason is the barcode reader on the card is bad. She also asked me to request the Filing department for a re-printing of the barcode. I went back to the Filing department only to get scolded again saying that is not their job. I asked him whether who can help me get my files and he brushes me off asking me to use other colleague’s card to borrow. Sigh. Anyway, I finally got the files 1 hour later. Gosh! The best part is, I request for the wrong files. Shit!
Today, 5/11/08, is a very troublesome day. I wanted to do SRM for one of my client. However, I need to obtain information of prior year SRM and decided to withdraw files from filing department. I was scolded by the in-charge. He said that I am always very troublesome and keep drawing the same files from him. I was furious as the reason why I draw the files separately is because I was given piecemeal documents by my Manager and Senior. Anyways, when he got all the files, he said that my card cannot borrow them. He asked me to check with Admin department as the error was “system not in database”. After checking with Admin department, she mentioned that database had my information and the only reason is the barcode reader on the card is bad. She also asked me to request the Filing department for a re-printing of the barcode. I went back to the Filing department only to get scolded again saying that is not their job. I asked him whether who can help me get my files and he brushes me off asking me to use other colleague’s card to borrow. Sigh. Anyway, I finally got the files 1 hour later. Gosh! The best part is, I request for the wrong files. Shit!