webmaster journal affiliates credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 8/2/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my Blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by watalee.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmaster
Name: Vincent Lee
Birthday: 30/12/1982
Occupation: Audit Assistant
Likes: Lego, customising lego games, work, going home at 1730, hanging out with friends, watching TV, having breakfast, doing nothing @ home, working out, going Taiwan, being a busy body....

Hates: going home after 1730, proud people, getting scolded

Shoutbox



recent entries
Today is my birthday! Thanks to strawberry cause s...

New game!
lego creation
New lego out
15 December 2007
13 Dec
08/12/2007
Day 4
Taiwan - day 3 - 8th Nov 07


NEW YEAR
RESOLUTIONS
& WISHLIST
Strike Toto
Save S$10,000
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to Taiwan
Taiwan trip again
Make strawberry happiest girl
More Lego, more more more
More Oxfordtoys, more more more
Sub cards from my close friend!
Own a credit card


plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Sunday, December 30, 2007
@ 7:14 AM

I decided to make another post so as not to destroy my happy birthday thanks to all that remembered me! (BTW, must also thank PS for remembering my birthday at 2335 hrs. Still considered on time so I dun hate you!) :p


First, I would like to complain about this Alvin! A2 liao still dunno how to coordinate! Imagine tomorrow is our stock take and he had not called me till 11pm. And had I not called Senior Ang, I doubt that idiot will even call me.

Second, I already have a tight deadline as I am going to complete auditing 6 companies in 12 working days. (Although the companies are considered small and I can easily do it w/o doing any OT) He wanted to increase my workload to 7 companies. Pls lor, everyone have a fair square of 6 companies. Why give me extra!? I get the same pay my other colleagues what!

Knowing I dun wanna help, He said "I did not ask you to do cause u are fast. I ask you to do cause I would like to free another person so that she can help in another job" Pls lor, cannot find someone else mae?

Being efficient only result in more work! next time I slowly do my work let others do my shit! Anyway, I still get the same amount of pay what.

Thirdly, I really wanna strangle that game shop owner in AMK. I wanted to buy a PSP cable so that I can play game or watch video using my TV. However, I was deciding which cable to buy so I asked him to test the normal output cable. Seeing the cable like shit, I decided to buy the component cable. That owner then said "open liao cannot dun buy!" Then in the 1st place, DUN OPEN LOR! Sigh! Ended up, have to buy the 2 cables! Sian

Lastly, my Internet is driving me crazy! So laggy using wireless! This is the 2nd time composing this email! I hate the red umbrella! Will support green next time!



©copyrighted 2008 watalee.blogspot.com